Owen is such a rock star when it comes to going out and about.
- First, he loves car rides, and always asks for a car ride, so running errands is no big deal.
- Second, he usually takes cars with him, so if he’s not in the cart, he’s playing on the shelves with his cars.
- Third, when I say “Owen, follow me please / Pick up your cars / I’m walking away, come here please” — he does.
- Fourth, when he’s sitting in the cart (usually in the basket, not the kid seat) he’s just so happy looking around and doesn’t mind me packing in stuff around him.
- Fifth, he doesn’t get cranky when he’s looking at/playing with something and I make him move on.
We just got home from two hours of errands and it was no. big. deal.
//knock on wood//