I am getting a little bitchy about my situation. We were told that we didn’t need to set up the last site until Saturday, when first thing in the morning they said it needed to go up but at a new area. Well I had to make plans for that, shoot a new azimuth, tune in the receiving antenna and such. Then by 7pm, I got the word to hold off, it may not be needed. I told them to notify me when the word has been finalized. What a pain in the ass!

Leave a Reply